moo forum (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where pixels commit suicide and cool comes to die

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My sister and the Peep

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iPixieFail
Peasant
iPixieFail

MooPoints : 10325

My sister and the Peep Empty
PostSubject: My sister and the Peep   My sister and the Peep Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:13 pm

Well, 1. Happy Easter. (: And.. Lemme get this story rolling, so we can get some laughs/comments! (:

Okay, well, my sister has always loved peeps in the past. Today, I state (numerous times) that we should go pick up some peeps. (: And I ask my sister, after she states we should get dark chocolate too, "what, are you not going to eat the peeps?" She replied saying no, they have pig( pig ) fat in them, My sister is a, not entirely recent, VEGGITARIAN! xD But, that's not the funny part. When me and my dad bring home the peeps, my sister is in the kitchen cooking, we open the peeps.. A little later, she goes to grab a peep... I'm like: "Kat, your going to eat that?" She looks down, and realizes.. She goes and washes her hands.. xD Well, It seemed funnier at first.. but.. It's still kind of funny.. (:
Back to top Go down
Izzie
Administrator
Administrator
Izzie

MooPoints : 10625

PostSubject: Re: My sister and the Peep   My sister and the Peep Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:47 am

iPixieFail wrote:
Well, 1. Happy Easter. (: And.. Lemme get this story rolling, so we can get some laughs/comments! (:

Okay, well, my sister has always loved peeps in the past. Today, I state (numerous times) that we should go pick up some peeps. (: And I ask my sister, after she states we should get dark chocolate too, "what, are you not going to eat the peeps?" She replied saying no, they have pig( pig ) fat in them, My sister is a, not entirely recent, VEGGITARIAN! xD But, that's not the funny part. When me and my dad bring home the peeps, my sister is in the kitchen cooking, we open the peeps.. A little later, she goes to grab a peep... I'm like: "Kat, your going to eat that?" She looks down, and realizes.. She goes and washes her hands.. xD Well, It seemed funnier at first.. but.. It's still kind of funny.. (:

D: THEY HAVE PIG FAT?
/also vegetarian

Good thing I didn't eat any peeps =D

I almost touched the meat cold cuts yesterday :S
Back to top Go down
http://www.bmct.forumotion.com
Fail
Administrator
Administrator
Fail

MooPoints : 10761

PostSubject: Re: My sister and the Peep   My sister and the Peep Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:49 pm

XD cool story.
Back to top Go down
https://mooforum.darkbb.com
Izzie
Administrator
Administrator
Izzie

MooPoints : 10625

PostSubject: Re: My sister and the Peep   My sister and the Peep Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:43 pm

Fail wrote:
XD cool story.

Your turn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bmct.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My sister and the Peep   My sister and the Peep Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My sister and the Peep
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum